You can watch a 27-minute FREE webinar on 7 action steps you can take to find your tribe in social media at this link.
What you’ll learn more about by watching:
- How searching your top hashtags can help you find the folks who share your obsessions, professions, products and services. You can find these fellow tribe members by searching hashtags on Twitter, Facebook and the other social media channels.
- How Klout can help you find other people in your same profession. Klout gives you great feedback to show you how well you are doing in the social media. Here you can compare yourself with others and discover the folks who are talking about your same topics.
- How Google+ can help you find communities. Google+ feeds Google, the No. 1 search engine in the world, so participating in communities in Google+ may help you boost your ranking in the top search engine. Just like Facebook has groups, Google+ has communities that may have hundreds of thousands of members all talking about your topics. You can share your blog articles with more people and direct potentially hundreds of thousands of people over to your website.
- How you can build your own tribe by creating your own Facebook group. Our client Bill Murphy did just this by setting up a Facebook group called The Metaphysical Trader. He’s going to be attracting people who are interested in the integration of spirituality and business. If you don’t want to create your own Facebook group, you can join an existing group that focuses on your topics of interest.
- How meetup.com can help you find people in your local area. You can meet in person with people in your area who share your passions.
- How to create and support the wingmen who share, like and retweet your information. If someone is constantly sharing or retweeting your information, they are more than likely to be a like-minded person. Make a list of people who are your top supporters and go in and share their information regularly. You are going to be most successful playing the Game of Social Media by being generous.
- Why creating a monthly newsletter can channel your fans into becoming paying customers. These are your most raving fans who are likely to become your customers, readers and purchases of your products. This is marketing gold. Have a button your website that shows people how to sign up for your newsletter.
We still have two spots left at our introductory rate of 44 percent off and we’d love for you to join us.
Call Catherine Carrigan at 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Call Ramajon Cogan at (928) 821-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today.
Seth Godin, author of the book Tribes, defines a tribe this way:
“A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea.”
The larger and more committed your tribe, the more successful you will be:
- If you are an entrepreneur, building a tribe is essential to the sale of your product or service.
- If you are an ompreneur, building a tribe allows you to share your ideas of mind-body wellness.
- If you are a mompreneur, building your tribe helps you reach outside your home and family.
- If you are an authrorpreneur, building your tribe empowers you to sell more books.
- If you are a solopreneur, building your tribe is crucial to creating a referral network.
The larger and more committed your social network, the easier it will be for you to play the Game of Social Media, which is what Ramajon Cogan and I plan to teach you in our program.