When you do a website, you see many things that you do not pay attention to on a daily basis.Web design combines web design (design of website layout), user experience and many other things. Although it sounds complicated, it is not.
See how you can turn web design into great fun that will give you a lot of satisfaction and the recipients of your website. click here and you will have the smartest details.
Testing – a key element of website design
- Website positioning and SEO: you need to remember about this when you start designing websites
Graphics on the website
The most important elements, that is, web design in a nutshell
Where to start designing websites?
- Website design begins with defining the role that the site should play, that is its purpose.
- You can guess that there are different types of websites that are useful for other purposes. There are three most popular ones: a landing page, one-pagers and classic websites.
- There are of course big websites (portals and so on), but it’s a completely different topic.
- The simplest websites are landing page and one-page.
Although they are usually small (they have only one page), there is quite a lot of content on them. However, they differ in purpose.
What is a landing page?
- In free translation “landing page”, which is most often used to collect contacts or focuses the movement related to some action. There is usually not much content on landing pages, but the purpose of the page is clearly visible. Landing page usually do not have menus.
- One-pagers are such “spread” ordinary websites. All information is on one, very long website.
- The most important content is always on top. So in a nutshell. One-pagers have a menu that links to the next section headings.
Designing and creating pages of this type requires a specific approach. Although they seem simple, they are very demanding and it’s better to start the adventure with making pages from something else.
- Especially that website design is usually associated with “ordinary” parties.
- They have a home page, subpages with the offer, news and contact. It can be said that it is a standard on the internet.
- In addition, users know their structure as their own pocket.
- If you need a business card on the web – a simple one-pager is enough. Do you want to put a bit more information on the website (offer, blog, etc.) and, over time, expand it? The classic website will be just right.
- Since you already know what, it’s time to get on with how, or designing websites.
What is the purpose of your website – this is where web design starts
You need to know what purpose your website should have. As a result, the website you design will be understandable to users.If you run an activity, the user must know from the beginning what you have to offer him. For example you have a car repair shop. The user must know that he has entered the car repair website and can use specific services.