Join Catherine Carrigan and Ramajon Cogan Saturday, Aug. 6, for a FREE webinar at 12 noon EST as we discuss 7 steps you can take to build your tribe in social media.
Building your tribe is all about creating a social network. The larger your social network, the more successful you will be as an entrepreneur, ompreneur, authorpreneur, mompreneur or solopreneur.
Where: Zoom.us Room 231-522-248
When: 12 noon EST Saturday Aug. 6
This is our last FREE webinar before we kick off our social media marketing training program. There’s still time for you to join, so mark your calendar to join us on Saturday to learn how you can build a social network to support your work as a successful social entrepreneur.
Here’s the outline for what we’re going to be talking about Saturday.
7 Steps to Build Your Tribe in Social Media:
- How searching your top hashtags can help you find the folks who share your obsessions
- How Klout can help you find other people in your same profession
- How Google+ can help you find communities
- How you can build your own tribe by creating your own Facebook group
- How meetup.com can help you find people in your local area
- How to create and support the wingmen who share, like and retweet your information
- Why creating a monthly newsletter can channel your fans into becoming paying customers
We still have two spots left at our introductory rate of 44 percent off and we’d love for you to join us.
Call Catherine Carrigan at 678-612-8816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Call Ramajon Cogan at (928) 821-4553 or email email@example.com to sign up today.
Seth Godin, author of the book Tribes, defines a tribe this way:
“A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea.”
The larger and more committed your tribe, the more successful you will be:
- If you are an entrepreneur, building a tribe is essential to the sale of your product or service.
- If you are an ompreneur, building a tribe allows you to share your ideas of mind-body wellness.
- If you are a mompreneur, building your tribe helps you reach outside your home and family.
- If you are an authrorpreneur, building your tribe empowers you to sell more books.
- If you are a solopreneur, building your tribe is crucial to creating a referral network.
The larger and more committed your social network, the easier it will be for you to play the Game of Social Media, which is what Ramajon Cogan and I plan to teach you in our program.